Become an agent for one of the most progressive and feature rich Communications Provider in the country and earn superb recurring commissions
- The most reliable cloud based hosted telephony provider in the country with 99.999% uptime
- Sharply focused on our agents and agent program
- A 107 year of history, technology and innovation
- Best voice quality in the industry. Discover the advantages of HD SIP
- Dedicated channel managers
- Dedicated tech support crew with 24x7x365 LIVE and FREE support to you and your customers
- Free live one on one sales training
- Free live one on one admin training
- Assistance in quoting anytime (and quoting tools). Perform any customer quote under 1 minute.
- Agent program is simple to get started: no quotas, no minimums, no fees and no exclusivity. Sign up today, sell today.
- Not For Resale and Demo programs
- One of the most generous commission programs in the country
- Unlimited call path SIP trunks start at $65/Mo with no contracts
- Unlimited domestic US calling starts at $23/Mo. + Tax
- Continental and International unlimited plans available as low as $26 and $31 + Tax
- Call recording, failover, customization all included
- Sell SIP only or sell Hosted only or sell BOTH
What we Do
An Agent is an independent Ironton Global sales agent that sells the Ironton Global products and services to their own customers, and collects the signed quote for submission to Ironton Global. An agent, in contrast to a referral agent, is also responsible for collecting from the customer all of the associated and required documentation for provisioning the services, and submitting the entire order to the Ironton Global Channel Manager.
The Agent works with the Channel Manager, who will make certain that the agent understands the Ironton Global products and services. This can include communications with the Agent and potential customers through conference calls, in-person meetings or webinars, as needed. The Channel Manager will help resolve any service issues that arise, and assist with the development of the business relationship. The Channel Manager will be responsible for submission of all Agent orders to an Ironton Global Customer Service Manager.
An Ironton Global Customer Service Manager (CSM) will work with the Agent to review orders for accuracy. The CSM will also work with the Agent to collect all of the paperwork required to provision services, and will schedule all service delivery and service turn-up with the Agent. After installation is complete. Ironton Global will verify with the Agent that there has been a successful service deployment. The Agent is responsible for ensuring that a service deployment survey is completed and returned to the CSM.
To learn more about our partner programs, select "Partner Programs" or call 1-(855) 226-0530 extension 1 and ask to speak to our VP of channels.