- SIP devices sold by Ironton Global and are currently listed as supported devices have been CERTIFIED and THOROUGHLY tested with our services and trunks (including ALL features we disclose).
- Note that even the firmware of the phone has been tested thoroughly. Anything outside of what is sold by Ironton Global has NOT been tested nor certified nor is it recommended.
- Only phones that have been sold by Ironton Global will receive a warranty, full technical support and configuration help as well as per-configuration.
- Using your own Sip devices is acceptable.
- Ironton Global would be limited to providing the credentials as well as the IP address to authenticate with our SIP servers.
- No technical support, instructions, help or configuration tools or manuals will be provided by Ironton Global.
- Re-purposing phones utilized from a previous carrier may encounter issues registering to the switch.
- Some carriers will download a specific configuration image to their phones and LOCK them and change the passwords, making the phone nearly impossible to reprogram.
- Ironton Global cannot assist re-configuring the phones.
- You will need to contact and work with the previous carrier and/or the manufacturer of the SIP device to restore to its default setting.
- Even then, no guarantees or assumptions can be made.
Discontinued Sales Inventory of Tested SIP Devices
SIP-T28P – End of Life Product
SIP-T32P/G – End of Life Product
SIP-T38P/G – End of Life Product
IP Video Phone VP530 – End of Life Product
Current Sales Inventory of Supported IP Devices
W60P Wireless Kit
H56H Wireless Handset
YEA-EXP20 Expansion Module
YEA-EXP40 Expansion Module
SoundStation IP 5000 Conference Phone
SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone
SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone