Ironton Global does not repair third-party telephone equipment, Network Equipment or ISP issues. A service fee will be charged for any problems with 3rd party SIP devices, telephone systems, network-related equipment or inside wiring at your residence or business. While it is recommended to use a qualified electrician or telephone technician for installation, troubleshooting and/or repairs, you may follow the steps listed below to troubleshoot on your own.
Before You Call
All of our devices require an internet connection to function. Please confirm your internet is working prior to contacting our support team. Additionally, please review these commonly reported issues and suggestions.
- If you are using our hosted solution, Yealink IP Phones and or ATA devices, and all phones state “Network Unavailable”, please confirm you have internet. If you do not have internet, the phones will not work. Please contact your internet service provider (ISP).
- If the internet is up but all the phones are down. A reboot of your network switch may be needed. Please contact your IT tech to walk you through doing this.
- If the above options still do not resolve the issue, please contact tech support @ 1.855.226.0531 Option 2 or submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using a Phone System, i.e. Avaya, NEC, Toshiba, etc. and are unable to dial between extensions in addition to receiving and making outside calls, please contact your system vendor.
- This error indicates the number you are dialing is either not in your plan or you need to dial a 1 plus the number.
- If you are dialing a 1 plus the number and still getting this error, please contact support with the number you are intending to dial and we will make sure the area code and exchange is added to your plan.
- This error indicates you have exceeded your limit of simultaneous call paths. More SIP trunks will need to be added to avoid this error. Please contact support to have this evaluated.